The third Madden NFL 15 title update is now available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The update includes improvements and fixes to Madden 15 gameplay, uniform updates, CoachGlass improvements, and also allows for more than 160 new/updated player likenesses.
– Eagles Home, Away, and Alternate uniforms get full updates
– Bucs get “MG” patch
– Raiders get “AL” sticker on back of helmet
– Lions get patch for William Clay Ford
– Jags get 20th anniversary patch
– Fixed issue where users were able to grief online opponents by no huddling with Custom Playbooks
– Tuned Blocked Field Goals & Extra Points
– Additional stability and tuning
– Updated CoachGlass playcall suggestions for PS4
The new Madden Player Likeness Update includes more than 160 new and updated player likenesses.
The new player heads are available Tuesday, November 25, on Xbox One and PS4 in North America, and Wednesday, November 26 for PS4 in Europe.
Check out some updates below, and click here for the full list of players.