Salem, OR — Today EA Sports released a new update for Madden NFL 21. This latest update adds general gameplay fixes and changes. Additionally, Madden NFL 21 version 1.28 for PS4 and Xbox One also includes performance improvements.
Below are the patch notes from today’s update.
Madden 21 1.28 Patch Notes
- UI enhancements
- Addressed an issue causing frequent penalties.
- Fixed an issue causing the ball to sometimes launch across the field after a hit-stick.
- Fixed a bug that causing fullbacks and tight ends to inappropriately swap positions via an audible to certain formations.
- Added performance fixes and changes.
- Added stability improvements.