Foxborough, MA — The New England Patriots are returning without their former quarterback, Tom Brady. As for how the movies say it, the show must go on and the Patriots will do that with a former league MVP, Cam Newton, leading the way.
Let’s take a look at how the roster shakes out:
- Cam Newton, Jarrett Stidham, Brian Hoyer
Running back/fullback (5)
- James White, Sony Michel, Rex Burkhead, Damien Harris, Jakob Johnson
Tight end (3)
- Ryan Izzo, Devin Asiasi, Dalton Keene
Wide receiver (5)
- Julian Edelman, N’Keal Harry, Damiere Byrd, Gunner Olszewski, Jakobi Meyers
Offensive line (10)
- Joe Thuney, Isaiah Wynn, Shaq Mason, David Andrews, Jermaine Eluemunor, Hijalte Froholdt, Justin Herron, Korey Cunningham, Michael Onwenu, Yodny Cajuste
Defensive line (6)
- Lawrence Guy, Byron Cowart, Deatrich Wise, Adam Butler, John Simon, Beau Allen
- Ja’Whaun Bentley, Chase Winovich, Shilique Calhoun, Brandon Copeland, Josh Uche, Anfernee Jennings, Derek Rivers
- Stephon Gilmore, J.C. Jackson, Jason McCourty, Jonathan Jones, Joejuan Williams, Justin Bethel
- Devin McCourty, Terrence Brooks, Adrian Phillips, Kyle Dugger, Cody Davis
- Jake Bailey, Joe Cardona, Matthew Slater
The Patriots will test out life without Brady by hosting the Miami Dolphins for their game opener.
Rumor has it that Cam might have a QB coming in to challenge him for the starting position! *raise fist*
I wonder if the Pats are still planning on bringing a QB to challenge Cam. My money is on Cam. Put some respek on his name!!!
Ooooo could it be Kap!?!?
Comments are closed.