Poll
Question: How do you like advancing twice a week?  (Voting closed: February 18, 2018, 04:37:56 PM)
Love it! - Let's keep it going - 5 (41.7%)
Love it! - Keep it till Madden 19 - 6 (50%)
I don't like it - Once a week is better - 0 (0%)
I like it, but I don't have time for two games a week - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: League Advances  (Read 136 times)
johncarver

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2018, 11:11:14 PM »

I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about the two advances per week. Vote below and maybe if we all or the majority agree we can ask the Comish to keep it going.

BOWLSOHARD
Global Moderator

Humble & Hungry

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 02:29:57 AM »

Nice post and poll John!

#TELLMIJO

smilingdeath

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 08:18:34 PM »

lol #tellmijo

XxEnderBoyxX121

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 08:41:20 PM »

Love that we can do polls! Voted!

Maxabater
Free Agency and Trades Commissioner
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 01:51:13 AM »

I知 for it but we all must contribute to this product. We have to add content to the site.

XxEnderBoyxX121

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 05:11:21 AM »

I知 for it but we all must contribute to this product. We have to add content to the site.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! I'll admit I have been lacking, but really that's no excuse. I see what the comish does and he has said, "take 10 minutes out of your week to write something up." and he is right in my opinion. When I have written an article it took me 5-10 min for a short 3 or 4 paragraph post. The postgames took me a bit longer, but even so it wasn't more than 30min. PLUS, the comish always goes in a helps make it better if needed.

So again I second what Max says Grin

One other thing, if some of you feel you can't write, just give it a try! I don't think anyone here will make fun. This group has been great since I joined, never gets into childish crap like other leagues I've been in and the staff has always put out any fires before they start.

johncarver

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 01:26:25 PM »

I think it's dope AF how this league gives the seasons depth by doing stories and you're right man, it doesn't take much to write one up.

smilingdeath

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 01:38:54 PM »

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! I'll admit I have been lacking, but really that's no excuse. I see what the comish does and he has said, "take 10 minutes out of your week to write something up." and he is right in my opinion. When I have written an article it took me 5-10 min for a short 3 or 4 paragraph post. The postgames took me a bit longer, but even so it wasn't more than 30min. PLUS, the comish always goes in a helps make it better if needed.

So again I second what Max says Grin

One other thing, if some of you feel you can't write, just give it a try! I don't think anyone here will make fun. This group has been great since I joined, never gets into childish crap like other leagues I've been in and the staff has always put out any fires before they start.
It's true,  it's easier to write up articles then it seems.  When I first joined I was hesitant to write them up because I thought I was no good and ppl would laugh,  but everyone here from my experience won't judge,  we're all adults and don't want any part with the group we have.

You can write an article about a lot off stiff too not just post games,  patches, stuff going on with your  real nfl team,  i think 3 or 4 articles i have this year so far are just about assistant coaches,  and injuries. There's alot of options , I hope more people start writing more , I personally enjoy reading all the stories.  

sponky92

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 01:56:21 PM »

I知 totally for two time advances through the week. Would love to see this league do it also. I also
Want to contribute a little more but I知 totally not tech savvy

smilingdeath

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 02:01:08 PM »

Billy! What do you need help with ? Let's get you up and running! Do you need to register a word press account?

bigratfink36
2K OLF Coaches

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 04:18:34 PM »

The only time it might get difficult is in the Summer. I go on vacation so I might miss 2 games that week. But, with CPU playing well for us and against us it isn't a problem for me.

As for articles I agree too. Also, I think we can all do better by interacting more on the website with comments, which earns us points. I'll definitely be more proactive on both ends going forward.

ssx95351
League Commissioner
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 05:50:26 PM »

A decision will be made regarding this today @ 3PM PST / 6PM EST

XxEnderBoyxX121

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 09:45:48 PM »

A decision will be made regarding this today @ 3PM PST / 6PM EST

Love it!

Pages: [1]